Do you have a serious, perhaps rare collection – built over years by an avid collector – that you think might be hard to sell?
That’s good news, because collections auction well. A collection may only appeal to a small group of buyers, but these buyers may be willing to pay high prices for your collection.
Some specialty auctions consist solely of one type of collection. For example, we have sold collections at auctions that focused exclusively on:
- Rare radios
- Estate jewelry and/or vintage jewelry
- Antique toys
- Classic cars
- Vintage toys
- Art pottery
- Antique paintings by listed artists
- Antique and vintage posters
- Antique and vintage advertising signs
- Historical memorabilia
- Civil War and other war memorabilia
- 1960’s and earlier baseball cards
- 1960’s and earlier comic books