Central Mass Auctions has handled the sale of personal property from multiple Newton, MA estates. By offering live auctions, online estate auctions and estate tag sales we can sell our clients’ belongings through the method for which they are best suited.
Antiques, gold jewelry, coins, antique paintings, other artwork and vintage collectibles such as comic books, baseball cards and toys are typically best sold at auction. Our auctions draw bidders from around the country and attract bidders from around the world for rare and desirable items.
An estate sale attracts many local buyers and dealers who often lineup early in the morning to purchase estate contents. More contemporary items can be sold at an estate sale along with antiques and collectibles. Home furnishings, antiques, collectibles, tools, automobiles and personal property of all kinds may be offered in an estate sale.
Some of the items that we’ve sold at auction from Newton estates include:
- Gold estate jewelry
- Sterling Silver flatware and serving pieces
- Antique oil paintings and other artwork
- Gold and silver coins
- Antique toys
- Rare books
- 19th century Canton china
- Rare books and ephemera including 19th century books on slavery and playing cards
- Railroad memorabilia
Some items from estate sales we’ve run in Newton estate sales include:
- Arts and Crafts furniture – Mission oak
- Antique paintings and prints
- Local memorabilia including Newton maps and street sign
- Art glass
- Retro glassware and vintage china
- Pocket watches
- Antique and contemporary furniture
- Vintage toys
- Folk art
- Vintage clothing and linens